Orchard Grove is a four-star Fáilte Ireland graded B&B nestled in the countryside near Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow. Located just 15 minutes from Carlow and Kilkenny and 35 minutes from Waterford, it’s an ideal hub for touring the South-East. Yet with its tranquil country setting, it’s also the perfect place to get away from it all.
Mairead and Tony Heffernan started Orchard Grove B&B at the turn of the millennium. Mairead was inspired to set up the B&B when she realised she could combine her two greatest passions – cooking and people. We’re delighted to say that we have a tribe of regular customers who come back to us year after year, from every corner of the globe.
We pride ourselves on creating a relaxed, easygoing atmosphere for our guests. We want you to feel free to come and go as you please, just like you would at home. We’ll make sure we’re there to greet you when you arrive, so you can get to know us. We know that you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression and we’ll make sure you leave our B&B with a smile on your face and a wealth of happy memories. No job is too much trouble, and if you need a little extra help during your stay, we’ll be happy to give it to you.
At Orchard Grove B&B, we’ll go the extra mile to make sure your stay is as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
- When you arrive, we’ll offer you a complimentary cup of tea or coffee, with some delicious home baked cakes and scones.
- We’ll recommend great places to visit and top-quality restaurants to eat out in at night.
- We’ve set aside space where you can relax, and we’ve put lots of personal touches into the bedrooms, so you can treat Orchard Grove B&B as a home away from home.
- We have a varied breakfast menu, with everything from the traditional Irish fry to a cold plate of meats and cheeses for our Continental visitors.
- We cook your breakfast to order with the freshest locally sourced ingredients.
We’ve got a range of B&B packages to suit every taste. Call us today on +353 (0)59 9722140 to find out more.