Coming to the South-East for work or pleasure? Here’s a taste of what Orchard Grove B&B has to offer.
- We offer holiday B&B packages for individuals and groups planning a few days’ holiday in the South-East. Let Orchard Grove be your base for your holiday in the South East. We’ll make sure you’re fed, watered and entertained during your stay.
- Do you enjoy walking in scenic rural surroundings? Why not try one of our Walking B&B Packages. Some of the most beautiful walks in Ireland are on our doorstep. We’re within a short distance of all kinds of walking routes, from the gentle River Barrow route to the peaks of the Blackstairs Mountains.
- We offer Wedding B&B Packages for people who are attending wedding receptions at The Lord Bagenal Hotel, The Step House Hotel & Borris House Hotel and can’t be accommodated at the wedding venues or are looking for a quieter alternative. We’ll also arrange transport to the wedding venues and provide you with a key so that you can get a taxi back to the B&B at your own leisure.
- If you’ve got a taste for adventure, you can try one of our Canoeing B&B Packages, canoeing or kayaking along the Barrow in association with gowiththeflow.ie
- Are you attending the Goresbridge Horse Sales? We can arrange accommodation for you and your horses. Our yard is big enough to turn a truck in and to let the horses out, and if the weather is fine, they can rest overnight in our paddock. Why not extend your visit by a few days and take in some of the South-East’s finest attractions – the National Stud in Kildare is less than an hour away.
- We also offer longer term accommodation for people who are looking for a base for a few weeks or a couple of days a week, for people who are working in the area and don’t want the expense of a hotel or the hassle of a short term lease.
Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got a package to suit you. Just give us a call on +353 (0)59 9722140 and we’ll sort you out.