If you have a taste for adventure, the Barrow River is a great choice for people who want to try canoeing. At Orchard Grove, we’ve teamed up with gowiththeflow.ie, a local company which offers guided canoeing trips on the river Barrow.
Here’s what you can expect on your canoeing trip.
- We will bring you to the starting point for your canoeing trip and collect you afterwards.
- You can hire all the equipment you need, including canoes, life jackets and wet suits from gowiththeflow.ie
- You will be taken along the scenic Barrow river route by experienced guides. It’s a great way to explore the river and the surrounding countryside.
- The trips are suitable for canoeists at all levels, from people who just want a gentle punt along to the Barrow to adventurous types who want to try whitewater rafting.
- If you’re an experienced canoeist, you can hire the equipment and organise your own trip along the river.
- Cook you an evening meal when you return from your day’s canoeing, upon request.
- Guests are more than welcome to bring their own wine / beer if they wish to accompany their evening meal.
- We can also provide washing and drying facilities for your clothes if required.
If you’re a water baby, give our Canoeing B&B packages a try. Contact us today.