Orchard Grove B&B is in the heart of the Irish countryside, a short drive from Bagenalstown in Co. Carlow. It’s a beautiful country house designed to blend into the rural landscape, and it’s surrounded by mature trees. It’s also our home, and we’re delighted to be able to open up our home to visitors.
Inside, the house is decorated to create a homely atmosphere. We’ve expanded our home to welcome guests and give them their own space to use, so they have the freedom to come and go as they please.
Here’s a flavour of what guests can expect when they come to visit us at Orchard Grove.
- Four bedrooms, each with their own unique decor, which can be adapted to fit any individual or group.
- We like our guests to feel they have space to relax in the evenings, so we’ve created a guest lounge with a TV, books and DVDs for your entertainment. It’s got lots of comfortable chairs and a stove to keep you warm, so you’ll never want to leave.
- En suite bathrooms with plenty of hot water.
- Off road parking, with plenty of room for cars, vans and trucks in our yard.
- A paddock where you can keep horses overnight.
- Say hello to our very own brood of hens, who supply the freshest eggs for you to eat each morning.
When you visit Orchard Grove, you’ll feel like you’re coming home. Try it out for yourself. Give us a call today on +353 (0)59 9722140.